Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Motivation Monday! Today is the first day of Tech week for my upcoming show. If you don't know what tech week is, you're very lucky. It is THE most stressful and draining time for an actor, director, stage manager, techie, and everyone else involved in putting a show together. And because of that, I'm going to give myself a little motivation today:

I'm a Theatre Kid.
I belt show tunes when I'm home alone.
I wait weeks to see my costume and eat in it when I finally get it.
I doodle lyrics on all my school papers and highlight all my parts the day I get my script.
 I keep all my show bills and obsess over Broadway.
Some people call it crazy.
And that's what I am
A Crazy Theatre Kid

But in case you aren't a theatre kid, I've got a quote for you, with an edit I made a while ago:
Photo Credits: My Daddy

Have a Great Week!
~Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment